Monday, April 19, 2010

Crafty Update


Ok, I am the most sporadic craft blogger ever...  but life is busy!  Here is a little photo collection of my latest craft endeavors:

Two of my 3 (maybe 4) Teacher's Gift Quilts

For Katey's Teacher














And For Jeremy's -   


Ryan's Teacher's Quilt is on tomorrows to do list.

The wall hanging I made for St Pats Day:










An afghan for my recently married brother in law, that I need to get shipped.


ok, lame i know, but for now that is all the time i have!  I have 2 more quilt tops to do, all of them to quilt and bind, packages to ship, car tags to renew, military ids to renew, a house to prep for moving, and that doesn't even begin to list it all...did i mention i am crocheting ALL of my kitchen dish rags for the new house?  and embroidering ALL of the dish towels?  I am crafty-crazy!

oh I almost forgot, I made some pj pants to go on the kids i already made!  (lol...)

6 comments:

C said...

uh, where's my scarf? you know, when it's 65 and I no longer need it :P

Jennifer said...

i may have to start editing my comments if this heckling continues.

C said...

hah. you love it. :P

the Campfollower said...

Awesome crafting Jen! I LOVE how J's teacher quilt top looks, and you know how much I love the one for K's teacher. If I didn't have so much to do I would have some jelly rolls cut up!

How have you found the time to both craft and sort your stuff for the move? You rock!

Hoola Tallulah said...

Wow, your quilts are wonderful, especially the first one, those colours are so so lovely!
Loving the PJ pants too....

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Ok, I see you posted this about a year ago, but I love the PJ pants. Just had to say it. :)