Sunday, January 24, 2010

Should I be concerned?

I have recently started watching Dexter via Netflix.  I LOVE it.  I like crime thriller police procedural serial killer type books, tv and movies.  And Dexter is definitely all that and then some.  But I really don't want to get into that.  What I want to share is this:

These giant rolls of plastic wrap are sitting outside my front door.  Either I put them there, and am unaware of it, or my intentions with them, OR someone else did and plans to use it...  hoping it isn't Dexter.  I swear, I haven't done anything to deserve it!!!

1 comment:

C said...

Uh oh. I'd start wearing a neck brace under your clothes to prevent being surprised and rendered motionless by a hypodermic wielding madman if I were you. But really, what HAVE you been doing to get Dexter on your case???