Friday, June 19, 2009

Vacation Memories - Part 1

It's been a while, hasn't it?!  Well, I was off on vacation and I was not all that plugged in while I was away.  But, I came across many wonderful things to share on my travels.

First off, I went to a hockey game while I was home.  Not just any game - Stanley Cup Finals Game 2.  Since this blog is only about things that make me happy, I am not going to reflect on later games in the Series.  I am very proud of my Wings.

Here are some pics:
 Arriving at the Joe.


Look, it's Gordie Howe.  Sweet!
My Hockey Boyfriend, Henrik Zetterberg.
Wow...self photos are not flattering. But, just want to show the Rick and I together - this was a big date night!

Zetterberg vs. Crosby faceoff.  Classic.

The Wings won this game, and it was a fantastic game.  We had a blast.

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!

No comments: