Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday Craftiness

Here are some Independence Day crafts I have been up to this Sunday.  First up is a tablerunner from some patriotic and coordinating fabrics.  I think I am going to make a bag from the 2 printed fabrics later on.   The tan one has tiny flag-like images and the other is a muted blue with stars.


Here are my towels: 


I like the fire cracker one a lot.  It looks great because it has lots of stitches and is well defined. 






Here are some items the kids helped on, the holiday tree - which we keep up all year and decorate it seasonally, and they each made a star wreath, but some are still drying. The tree still needs more stars, and it does have red, white and blue lights but they just don't show up in daylight!  We are working on a star garland, but it involved glitter (always a mistake), and may never be dry enough to actually hang up.

No comments: