Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Back to School Bouquet - and CONTEST!

Here is my back to School gift for the teachers.  Simply a bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils!  (Hey that's from a movie... want a prize?  Identify the movie!!!  First comment with correct answer wins a back to school themed prize!)  I used a picture frame cube and some ribbon from the stash.  To bulk up the inside I put a cube of that green foamy stuff you find in the floral department.  I just squished the shredded paper all around it. 

I am enjoying the first day of school.  Hope you do too!!

6 comments:

EmilyBoo said...

I watch this movie every time it's on, and it's on a lot. I'll see if someone else wants to answer first though!

MelB said...

You've Got Mail

I would love to get this as a Back to School present.

GuatMomDespiteAP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

oops. sorry guatmom...accidentally deleted your post. which is what happens when you try to read posts on a tiny cell phone screen. duh!

Jennifer said...

MelB - YOU GOT IT!!!! A Back to School prize is coming your way - email me an address @ jendem19@gmail.com

Jen!!

MelB said...

Thanks!